ISO/IEC TS 24748-6:2016
- specifies activities and processes to be implemented for engineering the integration of systems-of-interest throughout the life cycle (systems made of products and/or services; see Note 1),
- provides guidance for the integration process and its relationships to other system life cycle processes as described in ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288,
- specifies the information items to be produced through the implementation of the integration engineering (integration process and its relationships to other system life cycle processes),
- specifies the contents of the information items, and
- provides guidelines for the format of the information items.
ISO/IEC TS 24748-6:2016 can be applied to
- those who use or plan to use ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288 on projects dealing with man-made systems, software-intensive systems, products and services related to those systems, regardless of project scope, methodology, size or complexity, and
- anyone performing integration engineering activities to aid in ensuring that the application of the integration process and its relationships to other system life cycle processes conform to ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288.