This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2015. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 16100-4:2006 specifies the test method, the associated test criteria and the statement format used to evaluate and declare the degree of conformance of an implementation, i.e. a unit under test (UUT), to the requirements specified in other parts of ISO 16100.
ISO 16100-4:2006 includes definitions intended to assist a manufacturer or supplier (first party), a user or purchaser (second party), or an independent body (third party) to perform the assessment for type evaluation.
ISO 16100-4:2006 contains the following:
- an enumeration of those conformance aspects that can be used to determine whether an implementation conforms to ISO 16100;
- a definition of the conformance tests and statements used in declaring which aspects are met by an implementation;
- a description of the aspects to be included in a conformance statement;
- a set of rules to select valid or invalid combinations of aspects when they are combined.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2006-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 32
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 5 Interoperability, integration, and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications
- ICS :
- 25.040.01 Industrial automation systems in general
Buy this standard
|std 1 145|
|std 2 145||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.