ISO 11200:2014 is the frame standard introducing the basic group, ISO 11201, ISO 11202, ISO 11203, ISO 11204 and ISO 11205, on the determination of emission sound pressure levels at work stations and other specified positions. It gives guidance for:
- facilitating the writing of noise test codes;
- providing physical explanations of this noise emission quantity compared to other noise quantities (see 4.1 to 4.3);
- comparing the different measurement methods offered by the group;
- facilitating the choice of the most appropriate method(s) in typical practical situations.
ISO 11200:2014 applies to airborne sound only. It is for use in noise testing, in general, and in the preparation of noise test codes, in particular.
A standardized noise test code is intended to select standards from the ISO 11201, ISO 11202, ISO 11203, ISO 11204 and ISO 11205 group, which are the most appropriate to the machinery family it covers, and which give detailed requirements on mounting and operating conditions for the particular family, as well as the location of the work station(s) and other specified positions as prescribed in these International Standards.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 37
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 43/SC 1 Noise
- ICS :
- 17.140.20 Noise emitted by machines and equipment
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 166||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 166||Paper|
ISO 11200:1995/Cor 1:1997
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Corrigenda / AmendmentsPublished
ISO 11200:2014/Amd 1:2018
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.