ISO 8029:2007 specifies the requirements for four types of textile-reinforced thermoplastics collapsible water hoses for general applications for use in the temperature range of -10 °C to +55 °C.
Such hoses are classified into four types, as follows:
- low pressure, designed for a maximum working pressure of up to 4,0 bar at 23 °C and up to 2,0 bar at 55 °C;
- medium pressure, for a maximum working pressure of up to 7,0 bar at 23 °C and up to 3,6 bar at 55 °C;
- high pressure, for a maximum working pressure of up to 10,0 bar at 23 °C and up to 5,1 bar at 55 °C;
- extra-high pressure, for a maximum working pressure of up to 15,5 bar at 23 °C and up to 7,9 bar at 55 °C.
The standard does not apply to products used for fire-fighting or the conveyance of drinking water.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2007-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 12
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 45/SC 1 Rubber and plastics hoses and hose assemblies
- ICS :
- 23.040.70 Hoses and hose assemblies
ISO 8029:2007Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.