ISO 23081-1:2006 covers the principles that underpin and govern records management metadata. These principles apply through time to:
- records and their metadata;
- all processes that affect them;
- any system in which they reside;
- any organization that is responsible for their management.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-01
Edition: 1Number of pages: 20
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 46/SC 11 Archives/records management
- ICS :
- 01.140.20 Information sciences
ISO 23081-1:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.