For aspects of quality specific to the finger image modality, ISO/IEC TR 29794-4:2010:
- specifies terms and definitions that are useful in the specification, use, and test of finger image quality metrics;
- defines the interpretation of finger image quality scores;
- identifies or defines finger image corpora for the purpose of serving as information for algorithm developers and users;
- develops statistical methodologies specific to finger image corpora for characterizing quality metrics to facilitate interpretation of scores and their relation to matching performance.
Performance assessment of quality algorithms and standardization of quality algorithms are outside the scope of ISO/IEC TR 29794-4:2010.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2010-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 15
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 Biometrics
- ICS :
- 35.240.15 Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics
ISO/IEC TR 29794-4:2010Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.