ISO/TS 13131:2014 provides advice and recommendations on how to develop quality objectives and guidelines for telehealth services that use information and communications technologies (ICTs) to deliver healthcare over both long and short distances by using a risk management process. The following key requirements are considered when developing quality objectives and guidelines for telehealth services:
- management of telehealth quality processes by the healthcare organization;
- management of financial resources to support telehealth services;
- processes relating to people such as workforce planning, healthcare planning, and responsibilities;
- provision of infrastructure and facilities resources for telehealth services;
- management of information and technology resources used in telehealth services.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2014-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 32
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 215 Health informatics
- ICS :
- 35.240.80 IT applications in health care technology
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
ISO/TS 13131:2014Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.