ISO/IEC 18013-4:2011 specifies the test methods used for conformity testing, that is methods for determining whether a driving licence can be considered to comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 18013 for:
- machine readable technologies (ISO/IEC 18013-2), and
- access control, authentication and integrity validation (ISO/IEC 18013-3).
The test methods specified in ISO/IEC 18013-4:2011 are based on specifications defined in ISO/IEC 18013-2 and ISO/IEC 18013-3 and underlying normative specifications.
ISO/IEC 18013-4:2011 deals with test methods specific to ISO-compliant driving licence (IDL) requirements. Test methods applicable to (smart) cards in general (e.g. those specified in the ISO/IEC 10373 series) are outside the scope of ISO/IEC 18013-4:2011.
Hence, ISO/IEC 18013-4:2011
- provides IDL implementers with requirements for conformity evaluation,
- provides IDL issuing authorities with requirements for quality assurance, and
- provides test laboratories and test tool providers with test suite requirements.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-11
Edition: 1Number of pages: 330
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17 Cards and security devices for personal identification
- ICS :
- 35.240.15 Identification cards. Chip cards. Biometrics
ISO/IEC 18013-4:2011Stage: 95.99
Corrigenda / AmendmentsWithdrawn
ISO/IEC 18013-4:2011/Cor 1:2013
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.