ISO/IEC 27002:2013 gives guidelines for organizational information security standards and information security management practices including the selection, implementation and management of controls taking into consideration the organization's information security risk environment(s).
It is designed to be used by organizations that intend to:
- select controls within the process of implementing an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001;
- implement commonly accepted information security controls;
- develop their own information security management guidelines.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2013-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 80
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection
- ICS :
- 35.030 IT Security
People also bought
- Information technologySecurity techniquesInformation security management systemsOverview and vocabulary
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 [Withdrawn]Information technologySecurity techniquesInformation security management systemsRequirements
- ISO/IEC 27005:2018 [Withdrawn]Information technologySecurity techniquesInformation security risk management
ISO/IEC 27002:2013Stage: 95.99
Corrigenda / AmendmentsWithdrawn
ISO/IEC 27002:2013/Cor 1:2014Withdrawn
ISO/IEC 27002:2013/Cor 2:2015
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.