ISO/TS 16277-1:2015 defines a categorial structure for clinical findings in terminological systems for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Traditional Japanese Medicine, and Traditional Korean Medicine (TM-CJK). This Technical Specification defines three subcategories: pattern-TM, disorder-TM and sign&symptom-TM. Concept representations within these three categories are used to describe the states of patients in clinical records and communications.
This Technical Specification is not applicable to:
- a comprehensive categorial structure for TM-CJK;
- an exhaustive list of all possible characterizing concepts that could be used to describe clinical findings;
- terms/descriptions for individual TM-CJK concepts;
- a detailed terminology of clinical findings in TM-CJK;
- categorical structure of diagnosis and treatment on clinical findings in TM-CJK.
NOTE This Technical Specification is limited to a subpopulation of clinical findings in traditional medicine. Other types of clinical findings are represented in ISO/TS 22789 although it has not been tested for this purpose.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2015-05
Edition: 1Number of pages: 17
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 215 Health informatics
- ICS :
- 35.240.80 IT applications in health care technology
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 92||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 92||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.