ISO/HL7 16527 PHR-S FM:2016 defines a standardized model of the functions that may be present in PHR Systems.
This Functional Model is not:
- a messaging specification;
- an implementation specification;
- a conformance specification;
- a specification for the underlying PHR (i.e. the record itself);
- an exercise in creating a definition for a PHR;
- a conformance or conformance testing metric;
- a requirement specification for a single PHR system (see Annex D, Anticipated Uses).
The information exchange enabled by the PHR-S supports the retrieval and population of clinical documents and summaries, minimum data sets, and other input/outputs.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 66
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 215 Health informatics
- ICS :
- 35.240.80 IT applications in health care technology
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 187|
|std 2 187||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.92 (To be revised)
Will be replaced byUnder development
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.