ISO/TR 52016-2:2017 contains information to support the correct understanding and use of ISO 52016‑1 and ISO 52017‑1.
These documents give calculation methods for the assessment of:
- the (sensible and latent) energy load and need for heating and cooling, based on hourly calculations;
- the (sensible and latent) energy need for heating and cooling, based on monthly calculations (ISO 52016‑1);
- the internal temperature, based on hourly calculations; and
- the design (sensible and latent) heating and cooling load, based on hourly calculations.
ISO/TR 52016-2:2017 does not contain any normative provisions.
NOTE A description of the rationale behind the reorganization of the cluster of strongly related and partly overlapping ISO and CEN standards is given in Annex H.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-06
Edition: 1Number of pages: 128
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 163/SC 2 Calculation methods
- ICS :
- 91.120.10 Thermal insulation of buildings
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 208||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 208||Paper|
ISO/TR 52016-2:2017Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.