The electronic version of this International Standard can be downloaded from the ISO/IEC Information Technology Task Force (ITTF) web site.
ISO/IEC 29341-26-15:2017 is compliant with . It defines a service type referred to herein as Calendar.
This service provides the following functionalities:
- Manage the family calendar events and share calendar events between the family members.
- Calendar events includes Reminders/Alarms/Free-BusyTime.
- Synchronizing the local calendar events with family calendar.
- Registrating for receiving the events notification on WAN side using any kinds of messaging service mechanism.
- Memo handling : Posting simple memos, retrieveing memos.
- Registrating for receiving the memo notifications on the WAN side using any kind of messaging service.
This service does not provide the following functionalities:
- Interaction between Telephony Server and network side calendar service
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2017-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 36
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1 Information technology
- ICS :
- 35.200 Interface and interconnection equipment
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goals:
Buy this standard
|std 1 166|
|std 2 166||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.