ISO 15926-13:2018 specifies an ontology for asset planning for process plants, including oil and gas production facilities. In addition, it specifies an XML schema, derived from the ontology, for exchange of data used for asset planning.
The following are within the scope of ISO 15926-13:2018:
· portfolio, programme and project plans and schedules;
· operational modification and ongoing maintenance plans and schedules;
· calendars for plan execution;
· constraints on the temporal relationships between items within plans and schedules, including succession link, lag, free and total float;
· activity breakdown structures;
· locations of activities;
· resources required, including material, equipment and human resources, and their costs;
· interfaces to systems that process work orders and purchase orders;
· responsible organizations and people;
· progress tracking and resource usage;
· reference to standard classes of facility, activity and resource.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 15926-13:2018:
· standard classes of facility, activity and resource;
· production planning;
· plan simulation and optimization;
· hazard identification and risk analysis;
· manning and training of personnel;
· budgeting and cost allocation.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 96
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
|std 1 208||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 208||Paper|
ISO 15926-13:2018Stage: 60.60
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.